Sous Vide Chicken Breast
What you need:
2 chicken breasts (you can choose either skinless or skin-on)
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon dried basil
Salt and pepper
1 clove garlic (optional)
1. Fill and preheat your sous vide supreme water oven with 146F/63.5C temperature.
2. Simply place 2 chicken breasts into a small cooking pouch.
3. Add the dried basil, butter, salt, and pepper. Then vacuum seal.
4. Sink the sealed pouch in the water oven to cook for at least 1 hour up to 3 hours.
5. Melt the butter in the skillet pan over medium-high heat. To get more flavors, simply add garlic. Sear the chicken breasts for about 45-60 seconds until they become light brown or golden.
6. Serve and indulge.